Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Secret Garden

시크릿 가든
Genre: Melodrama, fantasy, romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Nov-13 to 2011-Jan-16
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45


Synopsis
The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. Their accidental meeting, when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship, through which Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him. To complicate matters further, a strange sequence of events results in them swapping bodies.
Cast
Hyun Bin as Kim Joo Won
Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im
Yoon Sang Hyun as Oska (Joo Won's cousin)
Kim Sa Rang as Yoon Seul
Lee Philip as Im Jong Soo


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO THIS AWESOME DRAMA! HYUN BIN OPPA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super like like... love3x!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You 4 dis ^__^
    saw this 1 by accident 2day wen I was eat @ a Korean Restaurant .. noticed Ha Ji Won was in it & my quick lunch took longer than i wanted in the end ^___^
    'preciate it very much . ..*kudos* & keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls.. I don't know to download this. this is my first time. can someone tell me how to do this? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can i download the one with subs. coz it doesn't work with torrent. help please thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. download first the raw videos via torrent or direct download. then download the subs. you can play it with subs using media player classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this drama.... so so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's been quite some time since this drama aired but I am a latecomer to K-drama. I love Secret Garden's OST and would like to download it but the links seem to have expired. I'm so sorry to bother you, but could you please direct me to where I can download it? Thanks very much for your kindness!

    ReplyDelete