Friday, July 29, 2011

Scent of a Woman OST

Scent of a Woman OST

Tracklist
01. Blue Bird – 김하늘(로티플 스카이)
02. You Are So Beautiful 준수
03. 유앤아이 – 엠블랙(MBLAQ)
04. 버킷리스트 -JK 김동욱
05. Better Tomorrow – 쉬즈(Shes)
06. 화답 – 이영현
07. 유앤아이 – 플라하이
08. Una Notte Perfetta Edan [O.S.T]
09. Promise U
10. Blue Tango
11. The Dancer
12. Jalousie 라 벤타나(La Ventana)
13. 키다리 아저씨
14. Pro Una Cabeza
15. 연재 Theme
16. Babu Babu
17. 여인의 향기
18. You Are So Beautiful (Edit ver.) – 준수




Scent of a Woman OST Part.1
Tracklist:
01 유앤아이 (You and I) - 엠블랙 (MBLAQ)
02 Bluebird - 김하늘 (로티플스카이) Kim Hanul (Rottyful Sky)
03 유앤아이 (Inst.) - 엠블랙 (MBLAQ)
04 Bluebird (Inst.) - 김하늘 (로티플스카이) Kim Hanul (Rottyful Sky)

Scent of a Woman OST Part.1-1
Tracklist:
01. 유앤아이 (You and I) - 플라하이 (Fly High)
02. 유앤아이 (Inst.) - 플라하이
Scent of a Woman OST Part.2
 Tracklist:
01 You Are So Beautiful - 김준수 (JYJ)
02 Better Tomorrow 쉬즈(Shes)

Scent of a Woman OST Part.3
 Tracklist:
01 화답
02 You Are So Beautiful (Edit Ver.)
03 화답 (Inst.)


Scent of a Woman Special
Release Date: 2011.09.05

Tracklist:
01. 우리 다시 김선아 & 이동욱

You Are So Beautiful - 준수

14 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the musics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i really want the song that its a ringtone in a celular phone´s yeon jae please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what you mean is hawaiian couple by H.U.S. If you want the song, just email me at miracle_on2007@yahoo.com. And i'll give it to you :)

      Delete
  3. the story was so saddd~ =..=
    and i love the song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished watch this story.This story is sad.Many also use tissue to wipe my tears.But not the end of the story best.

      Delete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for uploading your OSTs!! I tried buying the soundtrack and they stopped publishing it, so I'm really grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the list.. I just finished watching this drama. its so saad, I use a lot of tissue. kim soon ah it a great drama actress. The song is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. been looking for this one, thanks a lot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. is anybody know the title of background music that used when yoon jae and jiuk are being chased by the yakuza in okinawa? the music is a little bit rock with electric guitar sounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. no se puede descargar por favor arreglenlo gracia me gusta su pagina

    ReplyDelete