Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Princess

Title: 마이 프린세스 / My Princess
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-05 to 2011-Feb-24
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55


Synopsis

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette.

Cast

Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young
Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol
Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Joo
Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo
Lee Soon Jae as President Park
Maeng Sang Hoon
Im Ye Jin

Source: wiki

OST
My Princess OST

Forum Links
Soompi Thread




10 comments:

  1. look interesting... Tae Hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. just can't wait for the next episode!
    >xcited mode :))
    by: hfsl

    ReplyDelete
  3. team mCgH luvzzzzz ds series! :))
    go kim tae hee n song seung hun! we love u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. after the download... our room will soon be filled with laughs, sweet-love-thingy emotions and even tears with my girlfriends! yeeey! too excited to just cant wait for the new episodes! love it! --- meow

    ReplyDelete
  5. we miss oppa! thats why we even bought a cake to eat while watching the new episodes! me and my friends are going gaga with this series! so you should start watching it too! all our thumbs are up for my princess! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so love isobel! ur so right! 2 thumbs up! tnx 4 introducing ds series 2 us... shukran katir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont end it yet! pls........... huhuhuhu
    im gonna miss my oppah :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like, no, LOVE your blog. saying that i like it would be an understatement :) keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I'll improve this blog more! =)

    ReplyDelete